- Short clips, edits, GIFs and subbing to a different language is OK.
- You don't need to credit me if you don't want to.
- Feel free to remove watermark but don't request to move it elsewhere.
- Adfly/gdrive/mega link sharing and re-hosting/upload to streaming sites is NOT OK.
- Please view the hint - it should be fairly simple. Try to Google related keywords to the hint if you are really lost. I promise it is nothing complicated.
note: this is a Google Drive issue, please understand I don't have control over this problem, I am simply sharing some workarounds.
Try method 1 > 2 > 3 in order and see which one works for you.
Method 1 (Make a Copy):
1. View the gdrive file you want to download.
2. Navigate to "Shared with me" tab on the left.
3. Find the file and right click on it. Select "Make a copy"
4. Navigate to "My Drive" on the left. The file should be available as "Copy of [filename]".
Method 2 (Add Shortcut to Folder):
1. Create a folder in "My Drive". The name of the folder doesn't matter.
2. Go to the gdrive file you want to download.
3. Right click on the file and select "Add a shortcut to Drive"
4. Go to "My Drive". Move the shortcut into the folder you created.
5. Right click on the folder and select "Download"
note: Thanks Kimmy for sharing this workaround!
Method 3 (Download Multiple Files (takes time)):
1. Select on at least two files. Right click and click Download.
2. The download time will be slightly longer than usual as it will need to zip the files first.
3. The two files do not need to be two video files. It could be a small file (an .srt subtitle file or .jpg preview file) to shorten zip + download time.
4. The larger the total size of the files you zip, the longer it takes to complete download - keep this in mind!
**for some mobile devices the steps may be different. if it does not work on your mobile, please use desktop for convenience.
1. Click on the name of the file you want to download on this site.
2. If you do not see the page in Image (a) below, skip to step 3. Else, click on "Click here to continue". If there are any popups/new window appearing, close them and stay on this page. Keep clicking "Click here to continue" until you reach the page in Image (b) in step 3.
3. Once you see this page, click on the "Skip Ad" button. If there are any popups/new window appearing, close them and stay on this page. Keep clicking "Skip Ad" button until you reach the page in Image (c) in step 4.
4. When you are on this page, keep closing the popup by clicking on the "x" button as indicated in image below and do not click on anything else. The page will reload by itself 3-5 times. Keep closing the popup until it eventually brings you to the Gdrive file. If it does not load, please ensure that your firewall/antivirus has been disabled temporarily when you download as that may cause the page to not load (thank you for those who shared this workaround with me!)
5. Please do not share the Adfly/Gdrive links elsewhere as it puts me at risk of being reported which will mean I can no longer share content :( Thank you for respecting this request of mine ♡
- Drag the .srt file to the player you are using when the video is playing. I recommend using MPC-HC :)
- So far this issue is only observed in VLC player. So I recommend using MPC-HC as I also test out my .srt subs using this player before I upload them.
- Unfortunately, MPC-HC is not available on Mac Os devices. I am currently working on a fix for this.
- I don't have plans to upload reality shows yet - only DVDs and live broadcasts (if I stream them).
- I am currently focusing on archiving their DVDs first over the next couple of months.
- I don't own everything (yet) so it will take some time to collect money + find resellers esp for older releases.
- But if I happen to stream/record any of their TV or online apearances, I will be sure to share them - no promises though!
- I don't usually buy Japanese releases as they are harder to order (need a jp address) and shipping to where I live is heckin expensive.
- If I do have them, I will upload. I cannot guarantee anything until they are in my hands (if I do order them).
- For recent releases, I won't be able to upload them asap as they don't ship directly to my place.
- If I haven't uploaded it, it simply means it hasn't reached me or I'm in the middle of processing them.
- Please refrain from asking this question bcs I will upload as soon as I can, asking me won't make it available any sooner T.T
- If anything, it just stresses me out so please help understand and think twice before asking. Thanks!
- I have my own upload queue list which is centered around my personal life schedule.
- Some DVDs are harder/more time consuming to rip than others so I try to plan accordingly.
- As I also have a personal life (family, job, studies) to attend, I can't always upload back to back + upon request.
- Please help to understand this and refrain from sending these questions T.T
- I am already struggling trying to maintain my Gdrive + MEGA files T.T
- Please help find a workaround if you really need to download using other methods, I am already trying my best to put up content.
- I do get copyrighted. But they are not blocked videos.
- Generally there are two types of copyrighted video - blocked and viewable.
- So majority of the videos on my channel are copyrighted but viewable.
- As a rule of thumb, DVD contents (whether broadcasted on TBS or not) are usually blocked.
- So I usually stick to only uploading content from TBS that are not DVD contents to not have them blocked :)
1) Link Masking
- I avoid sharing direct links as it makes it easier for people to share the link around + tracked by B/H.
- This will put my gdrive at risk of being reported and shut down.
- Please please please do not share my adfly/gdrive links elsewhere :(
2) Link Shortening
- A lot of free link shortening services have dead links after a couple of months of inactivity.
- Adfly has good link longevity for a free service.
- Yes, I make ~1USD per 2000 clicks.
- I do not keep the revenue. They all go to my website hosting + annual domain fees.
- You can search up the rough estimation for hosting a website and buying a domain to understand more.
- This website will be here for as long as I can support the financial and technical maintenance.
- If I stop uploading someday, I hope this site is still alive so you can always come back here to find what you need :)